Thursday 21 February 2013

A new hope

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...
... there was a blog, Palabra de dos. Three 
happy authors wrote there their contingencies and 
most crazy troubling issues which affected them...

All of a sudden, the evil power of the University
corrupted them and turned the blog in a dessert.

But, there's always hope.

WORD OF CHU

...an actually extremely awkward translation of "Palabra de dos" ("Word of two", quite close to "Palabra de Dios", which stands for "Word of God". We were at least two authors though.) where the "Chu" is just the pronunciation of "two" as it would've been written literally in Spanish. Word of chu. Sounds pretty good, huh?

And this is my new "project". An English-Spanish blog, and perhaps on the way some other languages (although today I can't promise anything. Please forgive me these doubts, today in my French exam I literally asked for a "swimming pool court" booking hehe)

The topics of this? A little of everything but nothing at all blog. Exactly as I did with "Palabra de dos", although the additional quality my friends gave with their entries at that blog I'll try do it here on my own. Or not on my own (or not quality, most likely), who knows tuturú.

Aaaand... that's all folks! I guess I'll finish this amazing first entry with my today's song: "Cough syrup"


So, please be very welcome! (o-oh)

-- Word of chu staff --  (== the actual me, I know)

Life's too short to even care at all, o-oh

No comments:

Post a Comment